* Loan and renewal: access to books and audio-visual documents for children and adults.
* On-site consultation.
* Biblio-Aidants: documentation for caregivers about different diseases.
* Computers, printing devices, Internet access and office software.
* Searching databases access.
* Referrals by librarians.
* Animations and reading activities for all ages.
* Homework help for primary school students during the school year.
* Room rental.
Details on the service offer
covid-19: open with distancing measures and wearing a mask. Use of furniture and computer equipment not allowed.
Monday to Thursday 10h00 to 21h00, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
residents of Repentigny: free, non-residents: $100 per year