repentigny public library - robert-lussier
* Loan and renewal: access to books and audio-visual documents for children and adults.
* On-site consultation, referral and research assistance.
* Computers, printing devices, Internet access, office and language learning software.
* Searching databases access and digital resources.
* Animations and reading activities for youth and adults.
* Homework help for primary school students during school year.
* Reading awareness kits.
* Biblio-santé: documentation for caregivers on various diseases or other health-related topics.
* Room rental.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 10h00 to 21h00, Friday and Saturday 9h00 to 17h00, Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
residents of Repentigny: none, non-residents: $100 per year