Housing for children of parents in difficulty.
* Short-term accommodation.
* 30 to 50 hours respite.
* Weekly food support.
* Snacks, meals and cooking workshops.
* Activities, educational outings, leisure activities.
* Luncheon with parents.
* Parent-child activities.
* Ces années incroyables Program: positive parenting skills workshops.
* Listening and accompaniment.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 03/06/2021
children 0 to 5 years old and their siblings up to 11 years old living in vulnerable contexts
housing: Tuesday 9h00 to Wednesday 16h00, Friday 9h00 to Sunday 15h00, Thursday 9h00 to Friday 16h00 (once a month), Saturday 9h00 to Sunday 16h00, food support: Tuesday 9h00 to 17h00, office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00
mandatory membership: $5 per year
Hochelaga-Maisonneuve, Rosemont, Mercier-Ouest, Montréal-Est, Centre-Sud
referral from a social worker or a community organization
groups of 6 children per stay