Non-profit seniors' residence.
* Secure units for people with loss of cognitive autonomy or Alzheimer's.
* 24-hour attendant, visiting doctors and nurses.
* Drug supervision, call bells, internal elevators.
* Housekeeping chores, clothing and bedding maintenance.
* Hairdressing, Community hall, Library.
* Meals with table service.
* Cameras, generator.
* Recreational activities.
seniors who are independent or with reduced physical or cognitive autonomy (Alzheimer's)
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
variable depending on the units and services, grant opportunity for people on a low income, as well as home support credit for all residents
Province of Québec