Residential and outreach services for fathers.
* Evaluation, listening, orientation and referral.
* Temporary housing.
* Supervised apartments.
* Material assistance for primary needs of the people followed.
* Assistance in legal and child custody procedures.
* Support, evaluation and accompaniment in mental health and social reintegration.
* Help with drug and alcohol addiction.
* Prevention of homelessness.
* Support for parenthood and co-parenting.
* Suicide prevention and awareness.
Details on the service offer
fathers and their children in a situation of vulnerability, people in a situation of vulnerability living with issues related to suicide prevention, bereaved people
7 days, 9h00 to 19h00, by apointment
housing: variable: services: none
MRC Antoine-Labelle, MRC La Vallée-de-la-Gatineau
contact by phone or email and participate in a needs assessment meeting
temporary housing: 12 families, supervised apartments: 2 families