Meeting, help, self-help and assistance place.
* Information and referral.
* Family sociocultural and sports activities.
* After school activities for children 5 to 12 years old.
* Story time for children 0 to 5 years old.
* Socialization activities: knitting, embroidery and sewing.
* Summer and Spring break day camp.
* Popular education workshops.
* Le Rendez-Vous: morning chat for adults.
* School supplies distribution.
* Collective kitchen with community meals and garden.
* Christmas baskets and dinner for members.
Details on the service offer
children, adults, seniors, families
administration: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 17h00, activities: variable, Monday to Friday 18h00 to 22h00, Saturday 9h00 to 22h00
Saint-Jean-Vianney neighborhood outlined by Curé-Poirier Boulevard to the North, Jacques-Cartier Boulevard to the South, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Street to the East and Taschereau Boulevard to the West
English, French, Spanish
proof of address