* Community restaurant providing affordable meals.
* Cooking training and socioprofessional integration.
* Program subsidized by Emploi-Québec.
* Community development and partnerships.
* Tax clinic for members only.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: distribution of low cost meals Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30. Possible to eat on site (for vaccine passport holders) or to take your meal to go. The complete meal includes: soup, salad, dessert, hot dish and drink for $4.25. You can also buy frozen meals for $3.25 per dish or a combo: $16 for 5 dishes and 1 liter of soup. Various activities in the morning or afternoon (chess, discussion activity, film projection, etc.). 20/10/2021
people on a low income or isolated
restaurant: Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30, office: 9h00 to 17h00
250 to 450 people per day