* Community restaurant providing affordable meals.
* Cooking training and socioprofessional integration.
* Program subsidized by Emploi-Québec.
* Community development and partnerships.
* Tax clinic for members only.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: meal distribution Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30. The full meal to go (soup, hot meal and coffee) for $3.75 with a possibility of ordering frozen meals for $3 per meal or $16 for 5 meals and 1 liter of soup at 4449 Berri Street in the outside container of the organization. 14/01/2021
people on a low income or isolated
restaurant: Monday to Friday 11h30 to 13h30, office: 9h00 to 17h00
250 to 450 people per day