* Meals at low cost.
* Frozen meals.
* Dîner Pop project: delivery of free meals in schools.
* Catering services.
* Food stability workshops.
* Food processing.
* Cultive-Toit project: rooftop organic garden. Homelessness
* Table d'Hôte: project against homelessness.
* Temporary accommodation.
* Shower and laundry. Employability
* Community or compensatory work.
* Wage subsidy: employment integration. Community action
* Counselling, intervention, assessment, listening and referral.
* Meeting and sharing place.
* Volunteerism promotion.
any person in need, disadvantaged children referred by their schools, people out of the job market, people who are homeless or at risk of homelessness, seniors, general public
Monday to Friday 7h30 to 16h00, breakfast: 7h30 to 9h30, lunch: 11h30 to 13h30
meals: $4 for people on a low income, students and seniors, $8 for workers
MRC Thérèse-De Blainville
make an appointment with a counsellor or on site