* Listening and referral.
* Individual support.
* HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted infections prevention.
* Distribution of sexual prevention and consumption material.
* Health promotion and intervention in gay social and sexuality locations (saunas, bars).
* Self-help groups.
* Workshops on self-awareness and self-esteem, romantic relationships, safe sexual practices, etc.
* Street work for sex workers.
* Evening centre for cis and trans sex workers.
* Needle exchange and distribution.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Please note that the offices and in-person services of RÉZO are closed for an indefinite period due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The online intervention on the platforms continues, and the team is available for teleworking by email and street work. 06/04/2021
gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual men, men who have sexual relationships with other men
Monday to Friday, variable hours, check by phone
English, French, Spanish
self-help groups: contact Gérard at firstname.lastname@example.org