* Listening and referral.
* Individual support.
* Prevention of HIV/AIDS and sexually transmitted infections.
* Distribution of sexual prevention and consumption material.
* Health promotion and intervention in gay sociality and sexuality environments (saunas, bars).
* Mutual aid groups.
* Workshops on self-awareness and self-esteem, romantic relationships, safe sexual practices, etc.
* Street work for sex workers.
* Evening centre for cis and trans sex workers.
* Needle exchange and distribution.
* Distribution of naloxone kits.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Zone Rose: HIV/STBBIs intervention, discussion and screening area, without appointment, in front of 1364 Saint-Catherine Street East.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the organization and whose identity can be confirmed by the organization.
* Chemsex/PnP Program: support services for people who use crystal meth and other drugs in a sexual context.
Details on the service offer
gay, bisexual, transgender and transsexual men, men who have sexual relationships with other men, sex workers
Monday to Friday 10h00 to 17h00, Zone Rose: until October 1, Wednesday to Sunday 15h00 to 21h00, Zone Rose screening: Wednesday to Sunday 15h00 to 19h00
group workshops: contact Gérald at firstname.lastname@example.org