University psychiatric hospital providing specialized and highly specialized services in child psychiatry and autism spectrum disorders.
* Clinic, day hospital or short and medium term inpatient care and services.
* Diagnostic evaluations and treatments.
* Autism spectrum disorder program.
* Neuropsychiatric disorder program.
* Short hospitalization and intervention program.
* Sleep disorder evaluation clinic.
* Anxiety disorders clinic: pediatric evaluation, pharmacotherapy, psychoeducation, individual and group cognitive and behavioral therapy, multidisciplinary assessment, parent and family therapy.
* Mood disorder clinic: multidisciplinary evaluation and intervention in case of suicidal crisis, cognitive or behavioral therapy for youth and their family, psychoeducation, pharmacotherapy.
Details on the service offer
youth 18 years old and less coping with transitory or persistent mental disorders, either with or without intellectual disabilities, anyone with an autism spectrum disorders and psychiatric pathology or with severe adjustment problems
all services are only available with a health professional referral