* Storage: secure lockers and drawers for personal belongings.
* Mailing services.
* Employment assistance.
* Distribution of welfare checks.
* Job integration programs and workshops.
* Day centre: laundry, phone, showers, hairdresser.
* Permanent studios with community support.
* Job search terminal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: They supervise the food distribution at the Emilie Gamelin park 7 days 8h00 to 15h00. Services have resumed. The opening hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7h00 to 14h00. Closed on Wednesday but the mailing service is open on Wednesday 8h00 to 14h00. 14/09/2020
homeless men and women aged 18 years and over
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7h00 to 14h00, Wednesday 7h00 to 12h00
locker: $10 per month, secure drawer: $5 per month, studios: 25% of the income, meals not included
studios: PAAS-Action or Brigade verte participants and referred by Projet Logement Montréal (PLM)
studios: tax form and proof of eligibility for the program Supplément au loyer (PSL) of the Office municipal d'habitation de Montréal (OMHM)
140 lockers, 32 secure drawers, 2000 postal boxes, 41 studios