Open and inclusive space that supports people who are homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
* Storage: locker and secure drawer for personal belongings.
* Postal service: correspondence, reception of welfare cheques.
* Employment assistance.
* Employment integration programs and workshops.
* Day center: laundry, phone line, shower, coffee, soup and meals for participants.
* Permanent studios with community support.
* Programme la Brigade verte: a cleanliness squad that travels around downtown Montreal to clean up the neighbourhood.
Details on the service offer
homeless men and women aged 18 years and over, employment assistance: users who have a postal box
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7h00 to 14h00, Wednesday 7h00 to 12h00
locker: $10 per month, secure drawer: $5 per month, laundry: $2
English, French, French Creole
140 lockers, 32 secure drawers, 2000 postal boxes