saint-bruno-de-montarville public library
* Loan and consultation of books, audiovisual and digital documents.
* Computers, Internet access and printing devices.
* Biblio-Route: home loan for people with reduced mobility, loss of autonomy or in convalescence.
* Biblio-Santé: information services for caregivers.
* Une naissance, un livre: reading awakening kit for children under 1 year old.
* Book club for children 12 years and under.
* Story time for children 2 years and over.
* Book clubs for adults.
* Computer initiation for adults.
* Activities, exhibitions, conferences and workshops.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00, Saturday and Sunday 10h00 to 17h00, summer: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 20h00, Saturday 10h00 to 17h00, Sunday 13h00 to 17h00
residents: free, non-residents: $43 per person or $74 per families