Community development and social involvement.
* Daily community lunch.
* Home meal delivery (referrals only).
* Tutoring and homework assistance.
* Alternate School program for children 3 to 5 years old.
* Day program for adults living with an intellectual disability.
* Summer day camp for children and teenagers.
* Recreational and educational activities for teenagers.
* Internship opportunities for volunteers and students.
Details on the service offer
individuals and families, adults living with an intellectual disability
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h30, community lunch: 11h45 to 12h45
lunch: $2 per meal or 20 meals for $30, meal delivery: $35 per month
Pointe-Saint-Charles and surroundings
home meal delivery: referral from the Clinique communautaire de Pointe-Saint-Charles