* Courses in First Aid at all levels and in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and in the use of Automated External Defibrillation (AED).
* Work field First Aid training according to the CNESST program.
* First Aid training under the WCB specialized courses tailored to specific industry needs: marine, security, transportation and production plants.
* Instructor training for all of the above programs.
* Caregivers workshops.
* Dog visits program.
* First aid services offered at public events.
* First aid training in mental health.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: All voluntary services are suspended except for the response to disasters. Some training will continue but they will be examined on a case-by-case basis. 08/07/2020
Monday to Sunday 7h30 to 16h00
Province of Québec
by phone, online or by email
18 persons per class