* Meals on wheels.
* Friendly visits and phone calls.
* In-home assistance with reading and writing mail.
* Tax clinic.
* Medical transportation.
* Assistance for errands. Food
* Community fridge. Community action
* Volunteers recruitment, guidance and training.
* Referral towards organizations.
* Support for Montréal community organizations.
* Distribution of parking stickers for organizations offering accompaniment or transportation.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. 01/02/2022
people 12 years and over interested in volunteering, seniors 65 years and over with a loss of autonomy, community fridge: general population
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8h00 to 17h30, Thursday 8h00 to 20h00
$10 per year for beneficiary only
by phone or in person, schedule an appointment by phone before coming in person