INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained: shopping assistance, tax clinic, accompaniment-transportation for medical appointment, friendly calls, meals on wheels, grief support group. 30/05/2020
* Volunteers recruitment, guidance and training.
* Meals on wheels.
* Friendly visits and phone calls.
* Support group and grieving workshops.
* Marraine-tendresse: pairing for new mothers.
* In-home assistance with reading and writing mail.
* Support for Montréal community organizations.
* Tax clinic.
* Distribution of parking stickers for organizations offering accompaniment or transportation.
* Christmas sharing-store.
people 12 years and over interested in volunteering, seniors 65 years and over with a loss of autonomy
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 8h00 to 17h30, Thursday 8h00 to 20h00
$10 per year for beneficiary only
by phone or in person