INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The borough announces the lifting of certain containment measures and the gradual resumption of services to citizens. Accès Montréal offices, including permit counters, are reopened to the public since July 13th. It should be noted that some permit counters are still open by appointment only. Online services should be used as a priority to limit travel. 16/07/2020
* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licenses.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licenses.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Recovery of dead animals on public property.
Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 15h30