Rehabilitation Centre of 6 months and more.
* Separate programme for addiction to substances.
* 21 closed days followed by progressive outings.
* Assessment, guidance and therapeutic support.
* Individual and group intervention.
* Self-help groups (AA, NA, CA).
* Therapeutic and spiritual workshops, art therapy.
* Socioprofessional reintegration.
* Sporting activities.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Government measures now allow support groups to meet on site, within a limit of 25 people and in conformity with the health measures in place. Contact the organization to find out about the procedures for its services. 27/01/2021
men 18 and over with an addiction problem (alcohol, drugs) aimed at abstinence, people on a substitution program
24 hours / 7 days
social assistance beneficiaries: free, others: often subsidised by the government
Province of Québec
call 514 214-6232 for an assesment
45 single rooms