* Meals on wheels: delivery of nutritious meals.
* Frozen meals.
* Cooking and canning workshops.
* Bicycle tuning workshops.
* Other ecological activities and projects: rooftop gardens, worm composting, apiculture, mycology, urban fruit picking.
* Community supported vegetable baskets.
* Public market selling organic vegetables.
* Room rental and community events.
* Sale of seeds and cans.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services resumed. The meals on wheels service is maintained but they can no longer accommodate new customers. There are already delivery times for existing customers. 28/04/2021
meals on wheels: people with a loss of autonomy, other services: for the general public
Monday to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9h30 to 17h30
meals on wheels: $6.50 per meal, frozen meals: $6.50
meals on wheels: call for details or visit the website for a map of the areas served, other services: Montréal Island
meals on wheels: referral by a CLSC or a healthcare worker