* Meals on wheels: delivery of nutritious meals.
* Cooking and canning workshops.
* Bicycle tuning workshops.
* Other ecological activities and projects: rooftop gardens, worm composting, apiculture, mycology, urban fruit picking.
* Community supported vegetable baskets.
* Public market selling organic vegetables.
* Sale of seeds.
Details on the service offer
meals on wheels: people with a loss of autonomy and social isolation
Monday to Wednesday, Friday and Saturday 9h30 to 17h30
meals on wheels and frozen meals: $6 per meal
meals on wheels: call for details or visit the website for a map of the areas served, other services: Montréal Island
meals on wheels: referral by a CLSC or a healthcare worker