Service centre bringing together programs, services and benefits at the federal level.
* Applications for Social Insurance Number.
* Information on the labor market.
* Job bank.
* Record of Employment.
* Retirement pension from Canada Pension Plan.
* Guaranteed Income Supplement, Old Age Security.
* International Benefits.
* Career Transition Services for veterans.
* Allowance Program.
* Special Benefits.
* Employment Insurance Regular Benefits.
* Career Planning.
* Wage Earner Protection Program.
* Canada Summer Jobs (CSJ) for youth and students.
* Orientation on foreign credentials.
* Receiving agents of passports.
* Office of complaints.
* Employer service centre.
* Prevention and reporting of fraud.
* Savings plan.
* Income support for parents of murdered or missing children.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Please do not visit Service Canada Centres unless absolutely necessary. To obtain a service, fill out a service request form on the eServiceCanada platform. 07/07/2021
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h00