INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services maintained: frozen meals, friendly calls, PAIR program, transportation for urgent medical appointments (fees according to destination). 05/04/2020
* Friendly visits.
* Information and referral.
* Delivery and on-site sale of healthy frozen meals.
* Socialization outings.
* Tax clinic and assistance with filling out forms.
* PAIR program: safety calls.
* Various courses: gymnastics, etc.
* Monthly open support group for all caregivers in order to prevent exhaustion.
* Monthly breakfast for caregivers and seniors.
* Monthly conference for caregivers and seniors.
* Medical transportation-accompaniment.
* Promotion of volunteerism and support to community organizations.
* Minibus grocery shopping: pharmacy, grocery store, financial institution and post office.
volunteers, organizations and people in need, minibus grocery shopping: autonomous people
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, frozen meal delivery: Tuesday morning, minibus grocery shopping: Friday 8h45
frozen meals: main meal 3$, soup $2, dessert $1, free delivery every 15 days, minibus grocery shopping: $4, monthly breakfast: $3
MRC Les Jardins-de-Napierville
fill a membership form