* Reception and referral.
* Community meals.
* Community fridge.
* Food assistance at 7751 Louis-Hippolyte La Fontaine Boulevard, Anjou.
* Popular education workshops.
* French conversation.
* School drop-out prevention.
* Family life enrichment activities.
* Support for seniors' autonomy and various volunteers committees.
* Christmas baskets and children's Christmas party for members only.
* Tax clinic.
* Daycare for parents during activities.
Details on the service offer
* 2023 Christmas Baskets: Christmas baskets are for people registered with the food bank before December 1st, or by referral from organizations in the area. For households in Anjou on a low income. Free of charge. Distribution will take place on December 20th in the basement of Saint-Conrad church, 6921 Azilda Avenue. Registration and information with the organization. * The organization's offices and the food bank will be closed from December 23rd to January 7th, 2024. 13/11/2023
people and families on a low income
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, community meals: Monday and Thursday 12h00 to 14h30, food bank: Wednesday 14h30
annual membership: $20, community meals: $3 to 5, food bank: $15
food bank: registration
food bank: proof of address and income
food bank: 350 per week