* Reception and referral.
* Community meals.
* Community fridge.
* Food aid at 7751 Louis-Hippolyte La Fontaine Boulevard, Anjou.
* Popular education workshops.
* French conversation.
* School drop-out prevention.
* Family life enrichment activities.
* Support for seniors' autonomy and various volunteers committees.
* Christmas baskets for members only.
* Tax clinic.
* Daycare for parents during activities.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Food bank open for Anjou citizens already registered to the food bank or families on a low income and people with precarious health who are residents of Anjou (proof of address requested). If not already registered and in need: go to Aréna Chaumont on Wednesday between 16h30 and 18h00 (8750 de Chaumont Avenue). Free. Other activities and services suspended until further notice. 15/05/2020
individuals and families on a low income
Monday to Thursday 9h00 to 17h00, community meals: Monday and Thursday 12h00 to 14h30, food bank: Wednesday 14h30
annual membership: $25, community meals: $3 to 5, food bank: $4
food bank: registration
food bank: proof of address and income
food bank: 120 per week