* Food distribution. Immigrants
* Assistance to newcomers in all their integration processes.
* Translation, interpretation.
* Certification of documents.
* Individual counselling, referral.
* Information sessions and coffee-chats.
* Information on laws and rights in Québec, immigration and sponsorship.
* Assistance with filling out varied governmental documents. Education
* Linguistic integration program, customized francization courses, French conversation workshops.
* English courses.
* Computer workshops. Employment
* Social assistance and accompaniment program offering employment integration support to employment assistance recipients.
* Thematic coffee-chats for social and professional skills development. Family
* At-home support visits for parents.
* Coffee-chats for the improvement of parenting knowledge and skills.
* Daycare available during activities.
* Family outings.
* Nobody's Perfect program in Tamil and English. Youth
* Varied activities and workshops for children.
* Reading stimulation.
* Summer and school-break day camps.
* Homework help for children 6 to 12 years old. Income
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: the organization can answer questions and assist in making appointments in multiples languages. 28/06/2021Covid-19: Offices are closed. Services are offered remotely: interpretation, accompaniment with status or permanent residency renewal steps, citizenship and sponsorship requests, tools and activities for parents and children on Facebook, francization program. Possible to reach them by email or phone. Food bank and daycare are open again. 01/10/2020
immigrant individuals and families
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h45, food distribution: one Monday per month
free, food distribution: $3
Arabic, Armenian, Bambara, Bengali, Berber, Cantonese, English, Farsi, Filipino, French, Greek, Haitian Creole, Hindi, Italian, Malagasy, Persian, Polish, Punjabi, Romanian, Russian, Somali, Spanish, Tagalog, Tamil, Turkish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Wolof