* Food and nutrition public education workshops with guest speakers.
* Food bank.
* Collective kitchens.
* Catering for schools and CPE.
* Distribution of fresh and affordable fruit and vegetable boxes.
* Neighbourhood café.
* Information and referral.
* Bonhomme à lunettes service point.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Services maintened except for the collective kitchens and the neighbourhood café. Food assistance is suspended in July and August. 15/3/2022
individuals and families on a low income, general population, food bank: people aged 55 and over, people with limited mobility
Monday to Friday 7h00 to 14h00, food bank: the last Wednesday of the month, fruit and vegetable boxes: Thursday
Mercier-Est and Montréal-Est, food bank: Mercier-Est
in person, by phone, on the website or by email
food assistance: proof of address and income