* Information and referral.
* Telephone assistance.
* Individual and family meetings.
* Respite-Accompaniment-Stimulation program (RAS).
* Group for people in the early stages.
* Exchange group for caregivers.
* Training for caregivers, workers and professionals.
* Conferences, training, workshop meetings.
* Books and videos loans.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Telephone services to support people with Alzheimer's and their caregivers, Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00. It is possible, at any time, to leave a message on the voicemail and the call will be returned the most quickly possible. 03/05/2021
people with Alzheimer or a related disease, their relatives, caregivers, health professionals and private residences
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30
membership: $25 per year, Respite-Accompaniment-Stimulation program: $21 for 3 hours