* Individual and family support meetings.
* Telephone counselling.
* Support groups and training for caregivers.
* Coffee chats.
* In-home respite and group respite.
* Cognitive stimulation and support workshops.
* Training for health professionals, information sessions, seminars and information booths.
* Premier Lien program: support for people receiving an Alzheimer's disease or a related diagnosis.
* Sécu-Retour: program assisting police officers in finding a lost person.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Service maintained: psychosocial telephone support. 05/04/2020
people with Alzheimer's disease or neurocognitive disorders, their caregivers and families, health professionals
Monday and Wednesday 9h00 to 16h00
MRC Beauharnois-Salaberry, MRC Vaudreuil-Soulanges, MRC Le Haut-Saint-Laurent, Kahnawake, Akwesasne, MRC Roussillon, Greater Châteauguay