Information on Alzheimer's disease.
* Individual and family consultations.
* Documentation centre.
* Home respite, accompaniment and stimulation.
* Friday respite for people at mild to moderate stages.
* Monthly support groups for caregivers.
* Conferences for caregivers.
* Professional training program.
* Service point at 341 de la Madone Street, Mont-Laurier.
* Service point at 141 Saint-Charles Street, Suite 210, Sainte-Thérèse.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The following services are maintained: Phone consultations, psychosocial support by phone, referrals, individual, family and group meetings by videoconference, informations, strategies and video capsules through their different social networks (Facebook and website). All the Alzheimer society's employees are working from home and support is offered to all partners of the network (public and community). Phone line and email to reach them 1 800 978-7881 and email@example.com 25/03/2021
people with Alzheimer's or a similar disease, their relatives, caregivers, counsellors, general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, support groups: day and evening
home respite: $20 per visit, other services: none
contact the organization for details
support groups: 10 to 20 people