Information on Alzheimer's disease.
* Individual and family consultations.
* Support group and activity centre for people living with Alzheimer's disease or another neurocognitive disorder.
* Home respite, accompaniment and stimulation.
* Conferences, training workshops and monthly support groups for caregivers.
* Professional training program.
* Documentation centre.
* Service point at 341 de la Madone Street, Mont-Laurier.
* Service point at 141 Saint-Charles Street, Suite 210, Sainte-Thérèse.
Details on the service offer
people living with Alzheimer's disease or other major neurocognitive disorders, their relatives, caregivers, counsellors and healt professionals, volunteers, students, general public
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, support groups: day and evening
contact the organization for details
support groups: 10 to 20 people