* Information, listening and referral.
* Conferences and trainings.
* Resource and documentation centre by appointment.
* Coffee-chats for parents.
* Advocacy, accompaniment.
* Assistance to get grants.
* Azimut workshops for teenagers.
* Activities for adults.
* Day centre: physical, artistic, cooking and sensory activities, zootherapy, music therapy.
Details on the service offer
people with an autism spectrum disorder (TSA), their family, general public
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
annual contribution: family: $25, participating member: $25, individual: $35, professional: $50, corporate member: $100