* Information, listening and referral.
* Conferences and trainings.
* Resource and documentation centre by appointment.
* Coffee-chats for parents.
* Advocacy, accompaniment.
* Assistance to get grants.
* Azimut workshop for teenagers.
* Activities for adults.
* Day centre: physical, artistic, cooking and sensory activities, zootherapy, music therapy.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: No in-person service, adapted service offer. Support service by phone and by mail. Information via Facebook: Société de l'autisme de Lanaudière. 17/06/2021
people with an autism spectrum disorder (TSA), their family, general public
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00
annual contribution: family: $25, participating member: $25, individual: $35, professional: $50, corporate member: $100