* Support for people: counselor and caregiver ensuring psychosocial support, reception, listening, information and referral.
* Monthly conferences given by specialists and open to the general public.
* Schizophrenia challenge and newsletters: privileged link of communication and source of information for those who are interested in the cause.
* Monthly support groups with facilitator.
* Social activities and respite: a summer party and a Christmas supper are offered annually to members.
* Auxiliary educational programs to deal better with the illness of their loved one.
* Scholarships for people with schizophrenia and related psychosis. *Documentation center on schizophrenia.
* Information, training and public awareness: kiosks, thematic events, training days and media presences.
* Support for research.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: online group activities, individual meetings reduced to a minimum. Available to answer and support clients by email and telephone. 10/07/2020
people affected by schizophrenia and their families
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, summer: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 13h0, support group: 3rd Tuesday of the month in evening, conferences: 2nd Tuesday of the month 19h00, education groups: one evening per week 19h00
annual membership: $15 per person with schizophrenia or related psychosis, $30 per relative or ally, $35 per professionnal, $40 per family, $60 per organization or business
Province of Québec