* Support to individuals: psychosocial support, reception, listening, information and referral by counsellors and caregivers.
* Monthly conferences given by specialists and open to the general public.
* Schizophrenia challenge and newsletters: privileged link of communication and source of information for those who are interested in the cause.
* Monthly support groups with facilitator.
* Social activities and respite: a summer party and a Christmas supper are offered annually to members.
* Auxiliary educational programs to deal better with the illness of their loved one.
* Unique training adapted to interveners working with people with schizophrenia or related psychoses.
* Scholarships for people with schizophrenia and related psychosis.
* Documentation centre on schizophrenia.
* Information, training and public awareness: kiosks, thematic events, training days and media presences.
* Support for research.
Details on the service offer
person with schizophrenia or a related psychosis, family, relative or friend of the cause, professional, organization and corporation
office: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, summer: Monday to Thursday 8h30 to 16h30, Friday 8h30 to 13h00, support group: 3rd Tuesday of the month in evening, conferences: 2nd Tuesday of the month 19h00, education groups: one evening per week 19h00
annual membership: $15 per person with schizophrenia or related psychosis, $30 per relative or ally, $35 per professional, $40 per family, $60 per organization or business
Province of Québec