* Support for parents.
* At-home emergency respite.
* Exchange group and information evenings.
* Sale of incontinence products.
* Advocacy of individual and collective rights.
* Portal for respite resources for children living with a disability: www.portailrepit.com.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The offices are temporarily closed. They remain available, working from home, if you want to communicate with them by phone or email: (514) 254-6067 poste 206 or 207, email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. They are currently evaluating which alternatives they can offer for respite. 22/01/2021
parents of persons 0 to 30 years old living with a disability and in their family environment
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, emergency respite: 7 days
annual contribution: $10
Greater Montréal, online database: Province of Québec