Activities and support for individuals and families.
* Homework help and accompaniment.
* Day camp.
* Low cost school supplies.
* Jeux d'enfants: parent-child activities.
* Parenting skills workshops.
* Family parties and meals.
* Collective kitchens.
* Community gardens.
* Christmas baskets.
* Welcoming, accompaniment and helping relationship.
* Group discussion workshops.
* Training in personal development.
* Internet access.
* Assistance with filling out forms.
* French courses.
* Sewing course.
* Thrift shop.
Details on the service offer
Please note: 211 is committed to verifying information directly with agencies. Because our database is under active development and the agencies are very busy at the moment, we were unfortunately unable to confirm the information contained in this form. We apologize for the inconvenience if some services are currently unavailable.
people and families on a low income
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00