* Collective kitchens.
* Meals on wheels.
* Affordable food bags.
* Cooking workshops.
* Petits cuistots workshops: cooking workshops for children 6 to 12 years old during the summer and spring break.
* Thrift store for the whole family.
* Parenting and early stimulation workshops.
* Support groups for parents.
* Self-help group for parents of children living with an Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
* Psychosocial services for people in distress.
* Support for seniors: accompaniment by phone, listening, visits after reporting.
* Outreach work initiative for seniors living in a vulnerable situation (ITMAV).
* Information, listening and referral.
* Christmas baskets.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19 vaccination: The organization offers support for vaccination registration for seniors in the MRC Les Jardins-de-Napierville. Call 450 454-5747 and ask for Léa or Jessica. Service is free. Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30. 08/03/2021 *** Covid-19: Services have resumed. 31/05/2021
people on a low income, families, seniors
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30, collective kitchen: Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, meals on wheels: Tuesday 11h30
collective kitchen: $1.25 per portion, meals on wheels: $6 per meal, food bags: $2 per week per family
MRC Les Jardins-de-Napierville
600 per year