Prevention and reduction of sexually transmitted and blood borne infections (STD). * Prevention, referrals, awareness and education.
* Needle exchange.
* Distribution of prevention materials.
* Naloxone distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
* Socialization and social reintegration support.
* Outreach workers.
* Neighborhood workers.
* TAPAJ (alternative work paid daily).
* Fixed site where psychosocial counsellors are available.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 05/08/2021
marginalized people dealing with drug addictions, prostitution, homelessness or mental health issues, TAPAJ: youth 16 to 30 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h30, Saturday and Sunday 8h30 to 15h30