Organization aimed at the reduction of the spread of sexually and blood transmitted diseases (STD), HIV/AIDS and various forms of hepatitis.
* Prevention, referrals, awareness and education.
* Needle exchange.
* Distribution of harm reduction safe supplies.
* Naloxone distribution.
* Socialization and social reintegration support.
* Outreach workers.
* Neighborhood workers.
* TAPAJ (alternative work paid daily).
* Fixed site where psychosocial counsellors are available.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: The permanent site and the consumption room are open. New hours: Monday to Friday 8h30 to 15h30 (the permanent site closes at 17h30), Saturday and Sunday 8h30 to 15h30 (consumption room and permanent site). 30/06/2020
marginalized people dealing with drug addictions, prostitution, homelessness or mental health issues
Monday to Friday 9h30 to 16h30