* Living environment: welcoming, help and support to people living with HIV/AIDS and their close ones, members of the LGBTQ+ community, sex workers and any other person in need of sexual health support.
* Material distribution.
* Screening clinic.
* Fixed site.
* HIV sphere: support, prevention and education.
* Education sphere: workshops and trainings.
* Venus sphere: prevention, acquisition of new knowledge and empowerment promotion for sex workers.
* LGBTQ+ sphere: support, accompaniment and education for people in the community, questionning or their close ones.
* Support group for trans, non-binary, fluid or questionning people regarding their gender: children-parent, teenagers, young adults and adults groups.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: 'Services are maintained by phone. Deliveries of support material on demand.'' 19/03/2021
people living with HIV/AIDS, youth, sex workers, men having sex with men, members of the LGBTQ+ community, users of injected or inhaled drugs, people from countries where HIV is endemic (Africa, Haiti, Carribean)
Tuesday to Friday