sphère - santé sexuelle globale
* Living environment: welcoming, help and support to people living with HIV/AIDS and their close ones, members of the LGBTQ+ community, sex workers and any other person in need of sexual health support.
* HIV sphere: support, prevention and education.
* Education sphere: workshops and trainings adapted to different needs according to the target audience.
* Venus sphere: prevention, acquisition of new knowledge and empowerment promotion for sex workers.
* Projet Plur·iels: individual support, support groups, accompaniment and education for people of gender diversity or in questioning and their relatives.
* Material distribution: syringes and contraception.
* Screening clinic.
* Fixed site.
Details on the service offer
people living with HIV/AIDS or other STIs, trans people, non-binary people, people who identify with the LGBTQ+ community or who are questioning, youth, men having sex with men, sex workers, users of injected or inhaled drugs, people from countries where HIV is endemic (Africa, Haiti, Carribean), general public
Tuesday to Friday
by phone, email or social media, support groups: registration before 15h00 the same day