* Day centre: breakfast, lunch, snacks, coffee.
* Mobile medical care and social services.
* Cultural activities.
* Non-perishable food bags, men's and women's clothing, menstrual hygiene and body care products and pet food distribution.
* Community garden.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
* Pilot project in partnership with the Caisse Desjardins in Complexe Desjardins: cheques can be deposited there for people who don't have an identity card and who can be identified by one of the organization's employees.
Details on the service offer
New address: 1101 Stanley Street, St. George's Anglican Church. The entrance is on Stanley Street (green door).
people on a low income, homeless people
day centre: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 15h00, meals: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 9h00 and 12h00 to 13h00, showers: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 11h30 and 13h00 to 14h30, food bags from the 15th to the 31st of the month
come directly on site
food bags distribution: proof of address