* Day centre: full meals, coffee.
* Mobile medical care and social services.
* Cultural activities.
* Non-perishable food bags, men's and women's clothing, menstrual hygiene and body care products and pet food distribution.
* Community garden.
* Heat stop with cages for animals every night from November 15 to March 31.
* Support in obtaining the health insurance card for people experiencing homelessness who attend the agency and whose identity can be confirmed by the agency.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Open. Heat stop is open from November 15 to March 31, 2022, 24/7. Accepts new admissions. 15/11/2021
people on a low income, homeless people
day centre: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 18h00, Saturday to Sunday 11h30 to 18h00, meals: Monday to Friday 8h00 to 12h00 and 17h00, Saturday and Sunday 12h00 to 17h00, showers: Saturday and Sunday, food bags from the 15th to the 31st of the month, heat stop: 24 hours / 7 days, November 15 to March 31
come directly on site
food bags distribution: proof of address