Support for sex workers.
* Information and referral.
* Street workers.
* Outreach with incarcerated women.
* Distribution of needles and condoms.
* Bad client list and support in case of violence.
* Sociocultural and educational activities.
* Monthly dinner.
* Collective action.
* Medical clinic for women working in the sex industry.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution and delivery of fentanyl test strips.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: ''Day centre MAINTAINED (Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 11h to 17h), short visits only. Street work MAINTAINED with shortened schedule. Counsellors can be reached on their cellphone and the service offered via text message, phone calls, emails and social media. The listening service for incarcerated women is MAINTAINED.'' 24/03/2020
sex workers and ex-workers
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 11h00 to 17h00, street work: variable, medical clinic: Tuesday 17h30, dinner: last Wednesday of the month