Private school with adapted programs.
* Modified primary.
* Modified secondary cycle 1.
* Social integration program.
* Challenges program.
* Work oriented training program.
* CASP (competency-based approach to social participation) program.
* Support services: occupational therapy, physiotherapy, speech therapy.
students 4 to 21 years old with developmental disabilities including intellectual disorders, behavioral and emotional disturbances, autism spectrum disorders, Down syndrome, anxiety and severe learning disabilities
Monday to Friday, school hours: 9h00 to 15h00, office hours: 8h30 to 16h30
annual registration: $400
over 600 students