* Food assistance: occasional help with possibility of home delivery.
* Monthly food supplement with possibility of home delivery.
* Kosher food.
* Christmas and Hanukkah baskets with possibility of home delivery.
* Collective kitchen.
* Urban agriculture. Material assistance
* Material assistance for students: food, clothes and household items.
* Clothing bank.
* Distribution of school supplies.
* Distribution of new clothes two days per year.
* Financial assistance for medication and heating.
* Donations of eyeglass frames.
* Loan of bedwetting alarm systems. Seniors
* Seniors club. Health
* Referrals to McGill's outreach dental clinic. Support
* Assistance to crime victims.
* Crime prevention programs. Sports and recreational activities
* Football, basketball and more.
* Day camp.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Open. 12/08/2022
food and material assistance: people on a low income, delivery of food: people on a low income with temporary or permanent autonomy problems or with reduced mobility
Monday to Friday 8h00 to 16h00, appointment booking for the food bank and material assistance: 9h00 to 12h00, clothing bank: by appointment only
Greater Montréal, home delivery: Montréal Island
by email, by phone, by fax, delivery of food: evaluation of the person's situation
proof of address, proof of income and identity cards of all people in the household, delivery of food: depending on the situation, proof of the person autonomy or reduced mobility