* Reception, information and guidance.
* Psychosocial accompaniment and support, counselling.
* Food bank.
* Housing search assistance.
* Citizenship workshop: 3 hour exam preparation program offered in French. * Legal information and counselling.
* Assistance with immigration procedures.
* Certification of documents.
* Assistance with writing resumes.
* Job search workshops, paid internships and job placement.
* French classes for all levels.
* French conversation workshops.
* English classes.
* Computer classes.
* Social and cultural activities.
* Intercultural pairing.
* Summer camp.
* Christmas baskets.
* Tax clinic.
Details on the service offer
Closed from December 23, 2020 to January 3, 2021. 23/12/2020 Covid-19: open. 13/07/2020
newcomers, political asylum seekers and immigrants
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, food bank: Friday 13h00 to 14h30 and 15h30 to 17h00, Wednesday 14h00 to 15h00
translation of one page: $10, certification of documents: $2.50, food bank $3
Arabic, Armenian, Bulgarian, English, French, FrenchCreole, Kinyarwanda, Kirundi, Russian, Spanish
food bank: call for an evaluation meeting