* Redistribution of food surplus from the hotel, restaurant and institution network (HRI) in order to feed people in need.
* Sustainable food brokerage service.
* Development of culinary education for teenagers through culinary training programs in high schools (les Brigades Culinaires) and youth centres (Cuisine ton avenir).
* Culinary day camp for children.
* Corporate culinary workshop.
* Food chores in cooking schools: preparation of meals that are distributed in community organization.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: open. 29/07/2021
people coping with food insecurity, culinary programs: youth 12 to 17 years old, culinary camp: youth 10 to 15 years old
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
free, various prices for cooking schools