* Individual counselling and group services.
* Job search assistance: resume, letters, interview skills, information on the job market and social media.
* Clarification of employment objectives and career transition with the expertise of a guidance counsellor, including skills assessment and psychometric tests.
* Exploration of the labor market.
* Teleworking time management and use of videoconferencing applications.
* Employment coaching until obtaining permanence.
* Documentation room with self-service access to computers, printers and fax machines.
Details on the service offer
people 18 years old and over who are looking for a job or thinking about their career
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h00
on site, by phone, email or through the website