Alternative mental health resource.
* Self-help group between peers, place of exchange and sharing.
* Reception, support and individual assistance.
* Individual and collective meetings.
* Information and referrals.
* Phone listening.
* Support in difficult times and hardships of life.
* Training, information and organization activities promoting people's autonomy.
* Diverse activities promoting the autonomy of people.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Some activities are offered in person and on zoom. Individual telephone support still active. 03/06/2021
people 18 years old and over living or having lived with a mental health issue
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 17h00
membership card: $10
make an appointment by phone or email