INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: services that can be done over the phone are maintained. Accompaniment will be treated based on each case and if the counsellor can enter the place. They reserve the right to refuse accompaniment for a person that presents flulike symptoms. 17/03/2020 SG
Mobile team available for listening, information and referral.
* Management of risky behaviors regarding sexuality, substance abuse, homelessness and crime using a harm reduction approach.
* Distribution of condoms, needles and other prevention material.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Emergency food aid and supplies.
* Guidance and accompaniment to the Court.
* Accompaniment throughout legal, medical and social rehabilitation procedures.
* Crisis intervention and mediation within families and among peers.
adolescents and young adults 12 to 30 years old, homeless, marginalized or struggling with mental health issues
Monday to Friday