Mobile team available for listening, information and referral.
* Management of risky behaviors regarding sexuality, substance abuse, homelessness and crime using a harm reduction approach.
* Distribution of condoms, needles and other prevention material.
* Naloxone kits distribution.
* Distribution of fentanyl and benzodiazepines test strips.
* Emergency food aid and supplies.
* Guidance and accompaniment to the Court.
* Accompaniment throughout legal, medical and social rehabilitation procedures.
* Crisis intervention and mediation within families and among peers.
Details on the service offer
adolescents and young adults 12 to 30 years old, homeless people, marginalized people or struggling with mental health issues
Monday to Friday