Specialized court regarding residential lease matters.
* Information on rights and obligations related to leases.
* Conciliation between landlords and tenants.
* Protection of tenants' rights.
* Assistance filling out court application forms.
* Online calculation tool for rent fixation: www.tal.gouv.qc.ca/fr/calcul-pour-la-fixation-de-loyer/outil-de-calcul
* Online tool to access legal information about the rental lease: justicebot.ca/question/%231
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Restricted access to Tribunal administratif du logement offices. In-person information services are currently available by appointment only. Please do not come to the Tribunal offices unless you have an appointment with the in-person information service or have been summoned to appear before the tribunal, in which case, you must identify yourself to that end. Note that the Tribunal administratif continues to offer telephone information services, as well as a complete range of online services. 28/03/2022
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30
Province of Québec
information: by appointment, by phone or through the online contact form at www.tal.gouv.qc.ca/en/contact-us-form