unité de médecine familiale charles lemoyne
299 Sir Wilfrid Laurier Boulevard, Suite 201, Saint-Lambert, Montérégie, QC, J4R 2L1
211 LOCAL PARTNERS
Medical services with and without appointment for registered patients.
* Contraception and emergency oral contraception.
* Recovery and distribution of injection equipment.
* Pregnancy and childbirth follow-up.
* Home visit for people with loss of autonomy.
* Treatment of opiate addiction.
* End of life care.
* Nursing room.
Details on the service offer
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 20h00, Friday 8h00 to 19h00, Saturday and Sunday 9h00 to 13h30
registration by phone is mandatory, limited places
; Homelessness - Mobile units and street work ; Health - Hospitals, CLSC and community clinics ; Health - Family planning ; Health - Palliative care ; Mental Health and addictions - Addiction prevention ; Mental Health and addictions - Addiction treatment ; Seniors - Friendly visits and safety calls