INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: the organization remains open. Activities are cancelled for the time being. Telephone support remains available with clients and the community. Information and referrals still available. 21/04/2020
Prevention of addictions and relapse through identification, detection, early intervention and social reintegration.
* Welcoming, referral and accompaniment.
* Individual follow-up.
* Addiction trainings and awareness and information workshops.
* Sharing groups with animation and autonomous self-help groups.
* 4 relapse prevention support groups.
* Community kitchen for women who are pregnant or with children under 5 years old.
* Community gardens.
* Consultation and community collaboration.
adults with a drug or alcohol addiction and their families, any person or group with an interest in understanding addiction
office: Monday to Friday 9h00 to 17h00, evening meetings by appointment
MRC Les Moulins, MRC L'Assomption
relapsing prevention: 10 participants minimum, parents of teenagers: 8 participants minimum