Assessment and follow-up regarding nutrition by a student supervised by a professional nutritionist.
* Nutritional counseling and clinical assessment of eating habits.
* Nutrition for athletes.
* Prevention and preventive treatment of diabetes.
* Preventive nutrition for people 50 years old and over.
* Nutrition for people with gastrointestinal disorders or food allergies.
* Business services: mobile nutritionist, lectures and group sessions.
general public, businesses, organizations
during the school year: Monday, Thursday and Friday 9h00 to 17h00, Tuesday and Wednesday 12h00 to 20h00, by appointment
depending on the services, between $75 and $125