Prevention of academic and social abandonment.
* Écho program: intensive specialized family intervention services for families living through multiple problematic situations.
* Catamaran program: alternative socializing activities for youth living through multiple problematic situations.
* Camp Exploration: alternative day camp for youth who cannot attend regular day camps because of multiple problematic situations.
* Belvédère: transitory housing for youth dealing with homelessness.
* Coup de Pouce Jeunesse program: prevention of missing and dropping out of school for teenagers and their families.
* Project 14-17 years old: social reinsertion environment for students who can no longer attend the regular programs at school for behavioural or addiction reasons.
* Project 16-24 years old: program for youth who wish to stay or go back to school but are faced with difficulties that make this challenging.
Details on the service offer
COVID-19: Services are maintained 18/12/2020.
Écho project: youth 7 to 17 years old living through at least two problematic situations, Catamaran project: youth 7 to 17 years old who are followed by a social worker and living through at least two problematic situations, Camp Exploration: youth 7 to 17 years old living through multiple problems, Belvédère: youth 16 to to 21 years old dealing with or at risk of homelessness, Coup de Pouce Jeunesse: youth 13 to 16 years old at risk of dropping out and their families, project 14-17 and 16-24: students in the Centre des services scolaire des Portages de l'Outaouais (CSSPO)
Gatineau and MRC les Collines-de-l'Outaouais
registration by e-mail for the different programs, the registration forms are on the website, communicate by phone or by e-mail for more information