Management of municipal services.
* New residents' online kit.
* Bicit+: an online platform offering a wide range of online services.
* Payment of municipal taxes.
* Waste collection calendar: veniseenquebec.ca/collect-and-recycle
* Public works department: infrastructure maintenance.
* Recreational and sports activities: yoga, dance, hockey leagues, etc.
* Construction, renovation and urbanism permits.
* Program of subsidies for the purchase of washable nappies.
* Program of reimbursement for registration fees for physical or cultural activities for children.
* Rainwater recovery system refund program.
* Tourist information office.
* Ecocentre Iberville, Saint-Luc and Lacolle.
* Sports and recreational facilities, parks and green spaces, trails.
* Public beach at Missisquoi Bay: located to the right of the municipal wharf (250 de Venise West Avenue).
* Municipal library and cultural centre.
general public, program of reimbursement for registration fees: children 0 to 18 years old
Monday to Thursday 8h00 to 12h00 and 13h00 to 16h30, Friday 8h00 to 12h00