* Volunteer transportation and accompaniment to medical appointments, including vaccination.
* Transport for socialization in the Villeray neighbourhood: grocery store, bank, training, visits to relatives, etc.
* Accompaniment to errands (without a car).
* Friendly visits.
* Friendly calls, safety calls and birthday calls.
* Information, referral and resources.
* Conferences and workshops.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: For the moment, friendly visits, free conferences and workshops are not offered because of the sanitary conditions. 16/03/2022
people 65 years and over with an income under $30,000 per year with a temporary or permanent slight loss of autonomy
Monday to Friday 9h00 to 16h00
annual contribution: $15, services: free, transportation: between $10 and $22 round trip depending on the destination and duration
Villeray: H2P, H2E and H2R postal codes
open a file by phone