INFORMATION TEMPORAIRE : Covid-19: The borough announces the lifting of certain containment measures and the gradual resumption of services to citizens. Accès Montréal offices, including permit counters, are reopened to the public since July 13th. It should be noted that some permit counters are still open by appointment only. Online services should be used as a priority to limit travel. 16/07/2020
* Accès Montréal card.
* Consultation of public notices.
* Administration of oath.
* Property assessment.
* Information and payment of municipal taxes.
* Ticket information and payment.
* Cat and dog licences.
* Municipal service intervention requests.
* Low-cost housing application.
* Parking licenses.
* Free snow removal service for people with reduced mobility.
* INFO-travaux: location of infrastructure work.
* Info-collectes: servicesenligne2.ville.montreal.qc.ca/sel/infocollectes
* Application of housing sanitation regulation.
* Removal of dead animals found on private or public property.
Monday to Friday 8h30 to 16h30