* Shelter for homeless men.
* Addictions treatment centre.
* Social reintegration.
* Transitional housing.
* Marché Bon Accueil: food bank in the form of a free grocery store.
* Youth services.
* Assistance for mothers and their baby.
* Children's services.
* Education and employability: assistance with adults' work reintegration.
* Free dental clinic.
* Thrift store: clothing at low cost.
* Job search terminal.
Details on the service offer
Covid-19: Food assistance: home delivery (covers all of Le Sud-Ouest) Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between 15h00 and 19h00. An appointment must be taken by calling 514 970-5973 from Monday to Thursday between 9h00 and 15h00. It can be difficult to reach them but you must not leave a message. Day centre open from 9h00 to 15h00 from Tuesday to Thursday, Saturday and Sunday (shower and meal). Take-out meals are served the same days at 15h30. The organization is not accepting new admissions. 22/02/2022
men, women, children, youth, families, homeless people, immigrants, general public
most services are free
English, French, Spanish